请大家在这里提出中国的修改意见

我知道中国玩家对AOE3里的中国有很多修改的建议,
我们不如将意见全部发在这里,方便开发团队阅读和记录

我先来
1、很快就要过兔年的春节了,可以把age3的羚羊卡改成兔年卡,不送羚羊,送小白兔。请在游戏中加入小白兔这种动物。
2、加入“百日维新”卡,100秒内采集效率、建造速度加快。

8 Likes

First, let’s talk about some cards about the Chinese that are inconsistent with history。
############################################################### Beiyang ARMY : ships 8steppe riders,8 keshiks,and upgrades this.
This card is for the army of two Mongolian grasslands, but why is it named Beiyang Army? This is a very obvious mistake.
So what is the Beiyang Army? They are the Beiyang Army in the late Qing Dynasty, also known as the Beiyang New Army and the Beiyang Government Army. They were the national defense forces from the late Qing Dynasty to the early Republic of China. It originated from the new army compiled and trained by Yuan Shikai in the Qing Dynasty after the Sino-Japanese War, and was the first modernized army in China.

en.wikipedia.org

Beiyang Army

The Beiyang Army (Chinese: 北洋军; pinyin: Běi Yáng Jūn; lit. ‘Northern Ocean Army’), named after the Beiyang region, was a large, Western-style Imperial Chinese Army established by the Qing Dynasty government in the late 19th century. It was the centerpiece of a general reconstruction of Qing China’s military system. The Beiyang Army played a major role in Chinese politics for at least three decades and arguably right up to 1949. It made the Xinhai Revolution of 1911 possible, and, by dividing i Th…

Obviously this is not in line with the setting in the game, sending two cavalry units, so I hope this card can be renamed Eight Banners Mongolian Army(The Eight Banners System is a military and production system established by the Manchus, Han, and Mongolians in the Qing Dynasty.)

en.wikipedia.org

Eight Banners

Qing conquest of Ming Qing invasion of Joseon Revolt of the Three Feudatories Ten Great Campaigns First ##### War Second ##### War Taiping Rebellion Boxer Rebellion The Eight Banners (in Manchu: ᠵᠠᡴᡡᠨᡤᡡᠰᠠ jakūn gūsa, Chinese: 八旗; pinyin: bāqí) were administrative and military divisions under the Later Jin and Qing dynasties of China into which all Manchu households were placed. In war, the Eight Banners functioned as armies, but the banner system was also the basic organizational framework of a.

2 Likes

增加中国革命卡:
小站练兵:花费2000金子用来把目前的所有步兵变成北洋军(类似于奥斯曼新军那样不同状态有不同属性的火枪手),所有炮兵变成加农炮

1 Like

The second card about the Chinese army Ever Victory Army: ships 8iron Flais and 3Flying crows.
So what’s wrong with the name?
“Ever Victorious Army” (Chinese: 常盛军 cháng shèng jūn) was the name given to a small imperial army that fought rebels in late-19th-century China. It was directed and trained by Europeans. The Ever Victorious Army fought for the Qing Dynasty against the rebels of the Nian and Taiping Rebellions.

Though the Army was only active for a few years, from 1860 to 1864, it was instrumental in putting down the Taiping Rebellion. It was the first Chinese army which was trained in European techniques, tactics, and strategy. As such, it became a model for later Chinese armies.
Obviously, this victorious army is an army composed of Europeans and recruited Chinese soldiers, and is equipped with a large number of advanced weapons, but this is obviously not the case in the game, and the unit replaced by the consulate may be more suitable for this name.
My suggestion is to change the name of this card to: Eight Banners Manchuria, because this is the most luxurious configuration of China in the game, 3 flying crows and 8 meat shield cavalry, equivalent to the best equipped Manchus in the history of the Eight Banners system. I think it would be better。

The same third card: Emperors army
ships 22 Arquebusiers and Hand Mortars.

The description of this card directly means the emperor’s army. Should the emperor’s army have the best equipment to protect the emperor? But in the game, Arquebusiers and Hand Mortars are not the strongest units of the Chinese, on the contrary they are very versatile, even the cannon fodder in every game. So I don’t think they deserve a noble name like the Emperor’s Army. My suggestion is to change the name to Eight Banners Han Army. They are the lowest in the Eight Banners system, and they do the hardest and most tiring things every time they fight, and the credit must be given to the Manchus and Mongolians. Really want a battlefield cannon fodder. lol

2 Likes

中国不需要改了。都像别的文明一样越改越复杂,到最后都不会玩了

1 Like

You can check the part about the Chinese in this thread of mine.

I singled out the part of the outlaw mentioned in the thread above, and explained it in detail in another thread.

my another thread, about Chinese Zodiac.

Not bad idea. Although I never understood the practicality of such effects.

It was too late for the Beiyang Army. In the game’s timeline, Beiyang should be referring to the Beiyang Fleet.
This is also on my list of suggestions above, the Beiyang Fleet is a card that ships European style ships and artillery.

On my list of suggestions, there are New Army Regular ans New Army Rifleman as new units for the Ever Victory Army card of Chinese and Meiji Restoration of Japanese.

3 Likes

Westernization movement(Age 4)
·Ships Advanced Arsenal wagon
·Monitor disabled
·Ironclad enabled

Moving to westward
·Villagers movement +10%

Hire Manchu(requires 1500 coin)(Age 4)
These brave warriors are full ready to fight for your cause!From now you can also hire additional Manchus in your monastery.
·Ships 10 Manchu
·Manchu enabled

2 Likes

should have a peasant uprising system,like LiZicheng and Heavenly Kingdom Events

1 Like

1.給我道士英雄,和尚明明是印度的英雄。 2.反馬給我三眼統,什麼蒙古突騎滾回四代去

Chinese and other asian civs don’t have mercenary upgrade cards. So manchu in age 4 still has age 3 stats. They are bad. 2 keshiks in age 4 is already stronger than 1 manchu. In age 5 even 1 keshik is almost as strong as 1 manchu. (3/4 of a manchu’s attack and hp)

Yes giving arsenal to China is pretty good helps late game pop efficiency

Start the Heavenly Kingdom Events revolution, after which all combat units will become female

1 Like

我希望能尽最大努力纠正游戏里中国的超时空缝合怪和刻板印象,首先蒙古包在升级后的模型能进一步改善,起码看起来要更像一个村镇,实在不行做成四合院也好。
然后就是兵种单位,我建议一些兵种单位进行修改:
(1)用新的步弓手替代原来的连弩兵,模型依旧可以是身穿长褂,头戴凉帽,使用清弓;
(2)新出一个福建藤牌兵用来替代原来的长刀兵(单位数据可以不变,就改模型和名称),并且把原来兵营里的防卫军组合改为南军(藤牌兵+鸟铳手),再把原来的明军名字改防卫军;
(3)将原来的长刀兵和雇佣兵明朝铁军合并成一个兵种,将铁军改成手持长刀的近战重步兵,作为雇佣兵类似德国都卜勒武士,hp更高,可以多占些人口;
(4)把城堡里的单位进行修改,把喷火车改成双人抬枪,模型甚至可以考虑通过结合榫车装载进行移动,特点是攻击速度慢射程远,主要反炮兵。还有就是轻型迫击炮的模型参考虎蹲炮来修正,并改成射程较短,伤害较低,但可以范围攻击,对步兵有加成的虎蹲炮;
(5)强烈建议把孔庙里的神火飞鸦改成神威无敌大将军炮,可以设定为类似神火飞鸦或者里尔火炮那样移动缓慢和攻击速度慢的重型加农炮;
(6)最后谈一下原有兵种模型,草原骑兵的光荣升级后模型应该由原来的蒙古罗圈甲改为清朝的布面铁甲,连枷骑兵应该改成身穿布面铁甲手拿长柄朴刀的朴刀骑兵,单位数据可以不变,流星锤骑兵也应该改成身穿布面铁甲,手持长枪盾牌的枪骑兵,而连枷武器应该用到民兵那里,可以考虑把城镇中心的手持竹枪的近战民兵武器改为连枷。另外需要强调的是火绳枪手头上戴的应该是凉帽而不是一般的斗笠,希望也能注意这点加以改正。
最后的最后我想谈一下领事馆和新军的问题,希望中国在工业时代后能出一些雇佣北洋新军的卡牌;领事馆增加一个清朝锁国的选项,锁国后可以用茶叶征用东北的索伦战士(比如满洲骑射手或者新单位)以及西南的土司战士或者其他中国佣兵土著!顺便日本也可以考虑在领事馆增加美国结盟选项,也可以考虑增加明治新军的卡牌!我理解改动很大,平衡可以慢慢修正,但是实在不行也希望能先修正模型,再一个欧洲炮兵模型是否也可以增加升级后的外形变动?
不管我的建议能否被采用,我也希望可以被认真参考!

3 Likes

顺便再补充一条,中国的城堡模型是不是能够考虑换成中式城楼呢?原版的就像是直接用日本城堡来复制粘贴似的,哪怕稍微上网搜一下都知道中国城楼长什么样子!

1 Like

是春节期间更新的一些建议,原版建筑太少了可否加一些建筑
新增加的所有卡片皆只能运送一次
1,把节约令卡换成四合院卡(三个四合院马车,每个四合院可以生产25肉三个四合院共75肉,类似于食物流,四合院用卡送来不可建造)
2,添加一个名为汤若望的卡(二时代可以花700食物送来一个教堂马车和一个鹰炮)
3,添加一个名为宝芝林的卡(三时代获得一个宝芝林马车建筑宝芝林,宝芝林是一个固定建筑作用类似于美国将军的旗帜,宝芝林用卡送来不可建造)
4,把奇观白塔的和尚弟子换成喇嘛(数据和弟子完全一致),和尚依旧可以造弟子。把奇观天坛(造天坛真的很奇怪)换成避暑山庄,避暑山庄和天坛的作用一样。
5,吸纳大清外观mod模组中城墙城门的外观,把原版的城墙城门外观改一下(现版本城墙城门外观好奇怪)。
6,把北洋军卡的效果换成送10个北洋军外形的新军火枪手(吸收一下大清外观mod模组中北洋军的外观,北洋军火枪手数据类似于火枪手可以用北洋军卡送来不可以造)
7,增加工业时代北洋舰队卡片运输铁甲舰一艘
8,增加朝鲜人卡片,运输有特殊外观的朝鲜农民6个(只能采集不能建造的3男3女)以及一个朝鲜人据点马车(朝鲜人据点类似于墨西哥庄园,但是只能容纳10人工作,朝鲜人据点有自己的独特科技:朝鲜冷面,泡菜,人参鸡汤)

四个新的江湖土著
1银号:单位 手持琵琶的歌女(女性单位提升其他单位攻防)红缨枪 技能保镖(一次送来一个大窝瓜和牛,大窝瓜是金子) 科技有迷踪拳(使得范围内单位暂时昏迷)
2马帮:单位 四川新军 苗人(女性单位) 技能云南讲武堂(产生新军火枪手)
科技有茅台酒,宣威火腿以及蜀锦
3武馆:单位 武当道士 峨眉刺(女性单位) 技能咏春(使得范围内己方单位暂时加强)
4天地会:单位 小刀会(骑兵单位) 白莲教(女性单位) 技能高山族(产生高山族士兵)
科技有叫魂和血滴子

新的地图以及地图上的中立宝藏守护者:地图六张扬子江上游,扬子江中游,扬子江下游,北京城,台湾海峡,广东
中立宝藏守护者有:太平军和牌楼,女鬼(欧洲图里都有瘟疫医生和野兽了)和小屋,僵尸和棺材,弑夫新娘和花轿,满洲格格和囚禁武林高手的中式阁楼,以及被土匪控制的麻将桌,火锅桌,点心桌,宴会桌

新地图的雇佣军单位:越南巡捕(工业时代反间谍刺客忍者的雇佣军单位),琉球使节(加强版荷兰使节),湘军(工业时代雇佣火枪手),淮军(工业时代雇佣长枪兵)

1 Like

如果你能配上一些参考图更好哦~谢谢回复!

1 Like

Hand mortars should attack-move like leather cannons, light cannons, flaming arrows etc. There is no reason that such a one-pop light cannon unit takes huge time to fire.

1 Like

图片是找到了一些,大概有十几二十张图片,但是我的用户权限没办法一次整合发,一张一张的发比较麻烦,而且我也就只能提供些图片,详细资料和故事背景,我也很难一一详说。你真要图片,提供个办法,我也可以全给你,这个论坛我用不熟。

1 Like

关于参考图的问题,我决定把所有图片全部拼接成一张图发出

另外,原文中第四项建议中出现的错别字,更正为 楯车;
原文中第五项建议,为了更符合重型火炮的设定,把 神威无敌大将军炮 改为 武成永固大将军炮:
关于兵营里时代4的双骑兵,还是坚定建议修改为使用长枪,以及长柄斩马刀或朴刀一类长兵器,而不是连枷和流星锤,然后城镇中心召集的临时民兵则可以改为,近战民兵使用连枷棍棒,远程民兵使用连弩。

2 Likes

除了少量单位和卡片的命名更改外,我看不出有什么需要大改的地方。
这个帖子里很多“提议”都是在把这个civ的玩法大改特改,但看一下目前开发者已经做的文明改动就知道那些“提议”都不现实——就算是“面目全非”的奥斯曼,所谓的“新单位”其实也只是旧单位改名加微调数据。
啊,每次看到有人提“虎蹲炮”就不禁让我感叹,十几年前的民间汉化影响力可真够大的。游戏里Hand Mortar这个东西的原型可是碗口铳,不是什么虎蹲炮,甚至地中海版本给团队Hand Mortar卡片改了“碗口铳”这个名字。一个civ总要有它的弱项,我认为缺少反步兵火炮并不算太大的问题。
如果想要大改单位种类和形象乃至civ的玩法,建议学习做mod呢。

2 Likes