Total pc freeze

GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 5.0.20249.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The game freezes completely and it blocks my PC. My PC never froze like this with any other software except this one. This freeze can occur in game, in menu, in tech tree…anywhere. It happens over a different time intervals, is impossible to predict. (Also i can hear discord but my teamates cant hear me, anyway im forced to hardreset)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

Over some time interval…cannot time it because it happens randomly. Both in game and outside (in menus).

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Just play the game. It will crash at some point.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

A total PC crash. Have to hard reset from power button. No other software causes this except AOE IV.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Impossible because the pc is crashed. Nothing to see except a frozen screen.
DxDiag.txt (97.0 KB)

Sorry you are seeing this @Sergux5255. After you crash, contact support with your warnings.log file. That info will help! Thanks!

1 Like

i will try to downgrade to an older driver version of the gpu

AMD drivers fault case closed

1 Like

Did u fix the problem somehow? ive got the same issue,game crashes in like every 2nd game