TOWER RUSH SHOULD BE NERF CANNOT USE AS ATTACK STRATEGY

DEVS THINK REASONABLY

all tower rush cannot be used as attack

And Crazy people make inca to let users go away

tower rushing has already been nerfed and is a rarely seen strategy.

12 Likes

This has already been discussed in great detail here:
incas-need-nerf

The bottom line: Towers definitely do not need a nerf.
There are multiple strategies that you can learn to counter Trushes effectively.

1 Like

Just send every villager you have to attack the tower foundation/builders. Ezpz. Next!

Before building pallisade wall, and then make tower -> cannot beat in feudal ages

so explain where all these games are being won with tower rushes, i watch tourneys all the time and rarely see the strategy used.

Yea lets go and make us funny to higher rated players at Aoezone with bad suggestions…

Crap man, I totally disagree with the OP, but I hate the whole “those guys over there will laugh at us” argument. Screw the guys who build their self esteem by posting in video game forums about how other video game forum posters and forums are dumb. Its pathetic, and if they do so it’s pretty well announcing insecurity.

I have a wife and children that I provide for, if I post here it’s in the rare amounts of free time I have. If snooty bastards in some totally different forum snicker about it, I see that as no argument what so ever to change my postings.

–

Rant aside, I wouldn’t mind towers getting a slight buff. I mean, there are entire civs built around towers, and neuturijg towers leaves at least the Koreans and Japanese in something of a limbo.

3 Likes

You totally can, just make army and/or defend with your onw towers. If you get tower rushed on arabia and just wall to castle age consider it as your opponent punishing you for being greedy. If you go for feudal age aggression yourself but still lose to to tower rushes, just work on learning to defend against it. A bit annoying at the start but at some point you will get there.