Town center in Iron Age still displaying Bronze Age assets

Game Version:

• Build: 36211
  • Platform: Steam AND Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: DrakuTehee on XBOX and Draku on Steam

Issue:

When advancing from Bronze Age to Iron Age, and even when starting at Iron Age, the town center displays the Bronze Age assets of the Town Center when playing in Classic Mode.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Start game at Iron Age with classic assets.

Or.

1. Start game in any age before Iron Age and research up to Iron Age.

ATTACHMENTS:

For some reason I cannot upload images here, it never finished uploading. But here’s a link to some evidence:

1 Like

Bump.

It’d be desirable if somebody just said that they got it noted so we knew work might eventually be done. Would also improve communication a whole lot.

2 Likes

It’ll soon be 2 months since I posted this. @GMEvangelos would you be so kind to pass this over to the team? :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the note Draku! I can confirm that this has been logged and is still open for investigation. No promises on if/when it will be fixed, but it is in the hands of the right people! =)

Thank you, again, for the report!

3 Likes

So how’s the investigation going?

2 Likes

Game Version:

• Build: 46777
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Cybersylux

Issue:

The texture of the town center in the iron age, is changed with the bronze age in classic mode.

Reproduction Steps:

Nothing, only play in classic mode

ATTACHMENTS:

2 Likes

Game Version:

Steam
Windows 10
Man Bean

Issue:

In classic mode, the Babylonian architecture set lacks the asset for the iron-age town-center, instead of the correct iron-age asset it uses the bronze-age town center asset. (See screenshot and the image of an example of the correct asset in the first reply for reference)

Reproduction Steps:

Play classic mode as Babylonians or a cavillation with the same architecture set to iron age and view town center.

ATTACHMENTS:

1 Like

Here is an image of what the town center should look like:
Aoe_towncenter

1 Like