Town Center/Military buildings queue control disappearing mid game

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: coolkat

Issue:

I noticed that I couldn’t see my queue on my military builds, docks, and my TC. I would create new villagers, fire ships, etc. But I couldn’t manage the queue. Like for example in the screenshot shown below I’m complaining that I have 11 villagers queue up but I can’t cancel them. When I click the Town Center it’s like it is idle. Never happened before so not sure why or how it started.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Not sure how it happened to do it again but it started mid game. Just couldn’t cancel anything I queued up.
  2. I don’t have any crash reports or logs since it didn’t crash on me. No video but here’s the screenshot. Didn’t consider making a video at the time, sorry.
    ps.: I still won the game tho lol!
    bug|690x411

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

Happens to me ALL THE TIME it’s so annoying. I also spoke with another guy in game once that had the same problem but it seems to be pretty rare otherwise. I get it once every 8 or so games and often several games in a row and I’ve noticed that it usually happens in castle age when queuing up villagers from several TC’s

the same bug also makes it so that you can’t click on units to see the civ of the player or to see their diplomatic status with you

It also happened to me in a game played on August 7th, 2020. My TC queue was already missing in dark age, and none of the military buildings had it throughout the whole game :unamused:

Not a bug, you have to click that arrow to expand that panel again: