Trade and fish boats

Hello,

So everyone knows that pathfinding of fish and trade boats are so bugged (they want to come back to the closer dock and get stucked when a dock is closer but separate by land) that why we need a smarter path finding and please just remove the damaged dock bug that prevent the load of each tradeboats

that’s soo true

100% agree. Pathfinding in general should be made better too.

agree!!

100% agree. Today I lost 9 egyptian soldiers in the forest… :smiley:

@BoU said:
Hello,

So everyone knows that pathfinding of fish and trade boats are so bugged (they want to come back to the closer dock and get stucked when a dock is closer but separate by land) that why we need a smarter path finding and please just remove the damaged dock bug that prevent the load of each tradeboats

What is this damaged dock bug? I don’t remember encountering any such bug myself.

@qweytr24 said:

@BoU said:
Hello,

What is this damaged dock bug? I don’t remember encountering any such bug myself.

You can’t click on a damaged dock with a tradeboat in order to start trading

Agreed. This is a must for any sort of modern release. Pathing in general needs to be improved, but it was especially noticeable with fishing boats/ships

I think by ‘improving the pathfinding’ they meant improving it in general and not just for land units.