TREATY. Game out of sync or crashes to desktop when the Treaty time is over!

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Current
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Game out of sync or crashed to desktop when Treaty time is over, played a 40 min and 60 mins. Instantly out of sync for the 40, took a few mins for the 60. Tried to play from saved game, same thing happened.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play treaty

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Not crash

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

4 Likes

Can confirm the same. My friend crashed to desktop one game as soon as treaty over. Then same for me next game. Then out of Sync for everyone else. PLEASE ROLL BACK. Last time something like this happened it lingered for a month and KILLED the treaty player base. Please issue a rollback.

I can confirm that having Spanish inside the lobbies will cause a problem.

Thanks for your reports, everyone! We are now tracking these issues.

1 Like

I have to add, that also the game crashes in that way
a lot without having a player with Spain. Of course, this has happened since the update was released.

acabei de jgoar 2 partidas nr 40 e as 2 fecho o jogo quando começou a guerra

tem alguma previsão de quando sairá a correção?