Treaty ranked - Please Remove Water maps from the mappool

Please remove water maps from the treaty ranked mappool or atleast add an option where you can choose a landmap only playlist.
I do not know a single good player who enjoys playing watermaps in treaty… perhaps new players or not very good players enjoy it.

4 Likes

This is part of the reason why ranked custom games would be better; everyone has different prefrences…

I can understand wanting to add an option to not have it, but that will increase your wait time to find a game.
You could get really good at water booming so if you do get a water map you can at least hang with those who know the water well… Add a warship card and the advanced dock and your good to go.
Just a thought.
Personally, myself and the friend I play with prefer water maps. We have yet to lose in the unranked lobby. The reason we haven’t played in ranked yet is because we can’t seem to find a game when we try 2v2 NR 40 whenever we both can get on.

1 Like

100% with you.

Ranked game never worked for me in team games. Either broken team or no player willing to play it. I mean : who would play a ranked game with strangers knowing how unbalanced the system is ?