Trebuchet therapy

Welcome to trebuchet therapy.

Find a picture online of trebuchet and compare it to the trebuchet video.

Say also what you learn of new.

8 Likes

I dont actually see your point. the ones in the videos are originals, the ones in the game seem somewhat similar, maybe a bit abstracted, but you clearly see what they are…

1 Like

Hello, I’m Egotonic and after I found my trebuchet my life is finally complete. Today I have learned that I can’t live without my trebuchet anymore. This trebuchet looks a bit smaller than the one we can find in the video but to me size doesn’t matter.

220px-Trebuchet

10 Likes

Doñ’t worry heinrich1996100, we will help you find your self.

Here in, trebuchet therapy, we look over and over again , the trebuchet video.

After that, we go online to find a new trebuchet picture and we try to learn something new about trebuchet.

We share here, the results of our discovery, so that we foget our impatience for new game information and for to forget the time befor age of empire 4 lunch.

I have watched video 952 times now…

Come and join us, we are normal people following a self control therapy, it also help us to be included whit other people.

3 Likes

Good work EgoTonic , by the way.

You are a example of pure self control and dedicated member of the group.

2 Likes

Thank you, likewise. Honestly I really love this game and I hope it will become even greater over time. It’s amazing how we already have such a great community of fans that are this dedicated to the game and its development. :blush:

2 Likes

I can agree on heavy trebuchet therapy and I would like to suggest to change all of our troubles in AOE IV paradise to just troubles with trebuchets.

Let’s see how off topic this thread will become. As a minimal rule each and every post should contain the word trebuchet.

That trebuchet video was awesome indeed btw. Love and hail to your trebuchet therapy.

2 Likes

will there be a trebuchet club? I wanna launch myself in this club.

1 Like

Not gonna lie , this sounds like a Cult .

1 Like

This is my trebuchet. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My trebuchet is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my trebuchet is useless. Without my trebuchet, I am useless. I must fire my trebuchet true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before Adam Isgreen I swear this creed: my trebuchet and myself are defenders of my Town Center. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace.
treb

4 Likes

It is not, although as a member you are no longer allowed to have any friends outside of our trebuchet therapy group. And we will fire our trebs at everyone who leaves us. #trebuchettherapy

Don’t worry, this is not a cult, but only people having a litle fun, has time pass.

It make change of normal gloomy discussion room and you don’t know how creativity can inspire people.

Thank you Broscarmania, for your deep reaseach and contribution to our group. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t be soo mean my friend, you are scaring new people who enter the room .

Every one can leave room and comme back when ever they need to.

Whait a second, where you all this time in the room, not leaving it? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t know I was allowed to leave here :skull::skull:

1 Like

If that rule exists then this is definitly a Cult 11 (or 21)

2 Likes

There is no rule, the people are making them up and troll around a litle.

I only made the room to let people compare the trebuchet video of age of empire 4 whit a online picture of a real trebuchet, and add a new information they have discover, if they discover one.

Sory if you play in their game, a litle too much.

1 Like