Trees are invisible on XBOX

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 81058
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: XBOX

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

When having small trees settings on in the game on XBOX sometimes the trees goes invisible in the new patch. Was still broken by turning mod off and turning small trees setting on.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go into settings and turn small trees on.
  2. Start a game

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I should be able to see the treese in the game.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*No recording! XBOX

KEKKK this game i regret buying it

Don’t worry the devs will fix it. Just a matter of time

i dont think sooo
i saw lots of posst no fix for over several months or even 1 year or more

Its a big issue though

For now I found to avoid this bug: keep in game setting for small trees to “off” and continue using small tree mod.

2 Likes

I wrote a ticket so the team is aware of the issue :slight_smile:
Thanks for the report!

I’m having the same issue. Very annoying. The only way to fix I’ve found is by going to mods activating and deactivate one and then good to go. If you forget though and play a game or something you’re pretty much screwed though.

Did you check on the latest update?

It did not. Just tested with the new update from yesterday. If small trees is deleted or disabled I still get no trees when booting up the game. Have to turn the mod and off for it to work. If I leave it on, I at least get trees I can click on but once the tree has been cut, it is no longer visible.

disable the in game option and just enable the mod, works fine that way until they fix it. They need to fix other stuff first imo

Yeah the mod works but you can’t see trees once they’ve been cut. Not a huge deal comparatively to not having trees but can be pretty annoying nonetheless getting trees around your town center in the beginning.