Trigger Effect "Modify Attribute - Attack/Armor" is broken

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 63482
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Modify Attribute - Attack/Armor effect is broken!

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1.creat a trigger, add a new effect
2.use “modify attribute” to change some units’ attack or armor
3.The effect dosen’t work

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The Attribute should be changed as expected

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Hi @Arian9506

Thanks for your report. This issue is already being tracked :slight_smile:

Yeah…same issue. The worst part is that they just barely claimed to have fixed this issue (with pierce attack modification), but they made it worse. I’ve been waiting 2 months to release some scenarios for the previous bugs to be fixed, now they’ve only been made worse.

1 Like

I feel you. Since the effects are broken mapdesigning is nearly impossible. Hope they fix it fast and not wait for month

1 Like

Modify Attribute is such a rubbish that it cannot support the float type,only support the int type,use xs script call can solve 99% problem!Get away from modify attribute is the best way to do the scenario edit.Modify Attribute is a useless effect and is over overvalued,so learn how to use script call in order not to be left behind by the times and it is the smartest choice.

Some countries can build nuclear weapons with abacus, but some countries are not able to build nuclear weapons even in the 21st century when any personal computer can surpass the supercomputers of the year.

My column article has been very clear about the pros and cons of modify attributes vs XS script calls. Just as the river is moving forward, the times are rolling forward, a person who persists in his or her own opinions will eventually be defeated and annihilated by history. Those who suit their actions to the time are wise, recognize the times, follow the trend, this is the right thing to do.
‘You only lose what you cling to,’ said the Buddha.

1 Like

This is a huge hit to the scene. Scenes that have been applied with this effect become unable to play normally, because the armor and attack parts are invalid, making the game too easy or too difficult, resulting in players who love to play scenes without pictures. There are very few people who play and make scenes. It takes a long time for a new scene map to appear in the game, and I desperately hope that it can be repaired quickly.

Warning to the reactionary enemy chieftains Arian: The news of the Mountain Royal DLC has been revealed.
Who said there was no Georgia, and who said the rule of DLC wasn’t 1 old +2 new?
Who is making violent remarks about Persian DLC can’t be produced, there will be no Caucasian, and about being beaten by Georgia, and about having his head slammed in the door.
The Yellow River and the Yangtze River will not flow backwards, the geese will still leave traces, and the words will have memories.
The Left Dynasty group is out of the Caucasus DLC, is Armenia + Georgia + Persia, the up Lord you say angry?
The law of the world is so mysterious, may sometimes deviate from the right track, but the general trend is that the law of history will not easily change, and the prediction of two years ago has come true. Look back is really sad and joke, haha.
It seems that the person who is confused is not me, but the life is higher than the sky, but you are mercilessly dropped by the reality.
In addition to the other more innocent accusations, such as the quality of the translation is poor, you are so noble then translate a little bit of ### for you to see, especially the Noda like me to see the Riba; How to promote their own works to brag, I love propaganda hindering your big miss walk, you are qualified to point at this point, filial piety.
In the tutorial with private and unrelated content, who wrote the imperial tutorial wrote one or two periods of exposure to the middle of the wind, who is a few years such as a day of fine and silent output of the tutorial taught countless people imperial technology. One is the ideologue three minutes of enthusiasm, the other is the doer willing to sit on the bench, time has given a self-evident answer. It is no exaggeration to say that although I am not talented, but in the Age of Empires 2 Decision edition, both Chinese and foreign campaign authors have more or less read my humble work, and the official author is also one of my proteges.
With regard to the Sino-Soviet controversy of last July, the truth will only become clearer and clearer. How to modify the properties of garbage there are all kinds of hard damage I am justified, layers of counter argument rather than not ask, and your revisionism, will only ignore the principle of the old guard the broken thing, then it has been guarding it as a meal. Once you can’t keep up with the forefront of the current situation, slow step by step, the difference is lost by a thousand miles. XS function as a new thing is not accepted at the beginning is normal, the threshold is not terrible, there is no subjective initiative to learn, no matter how simple is useless, this is the fundamental reason why I want to do the tutorial.
Life is like a play who is performing, thinking that he is very sober, in fact, he does not know in the bureau. Rumor is not a rumor time will be the public opinion, has now broken itself. Alas, the family unfortunately out of such a girl, pathetic and pitiful.
Call me a liar, a prophet, a paper full of nonsense, if only one of them is true.
By the way, if you’ve already blocked me, what other means can you use against me? For me a person who has already retired to the lake, this is not important, I have been aloof from the world to look down on everything. It’s better if you don’t talk to each other, so as not to be tainted with your bad luck.
Failure to make trouble, failure to make trouble, and failure to perish, is the inevitable fate of a vain revisionist such as yourself, who is the mistress of life.

黄河长江不会倒流,雁过仍会留痕,说过的话是会有记忆的。
世间规律就是这么玄妙,可能有时候会偶尔偏离正轨,但大势是历史规律不会轻易改变,两年前的预言已然成真。回看真是唏嘘与笑话,哈哈。
看来迷之自信的人不是我,而是命比天高自视甚高,但又被现实无情跌落的你。
另外对于其他更多无关恶意的指控,诸如什么翻译质量低下,你如此高贵那就翻译点阳春白雪给诸位看官瞅瞅,特别是我这种乡野田夫的下里巴人瞧瞧;宣传自己作品吹嘘如何如何,我爱宣传碍着你大小姐走路了,你也有资格对这个指指点点吗,孝死人了。
在教程中夹带私货和无关内容,是谁写帝国教程写了一两期就一曝十寒中途偃旗息鼓了,是谁几年如一日润物细无声地输出教程教会了无数人帝国技术。一个是空想家三分钟热度,另一个是实干家甘坐冷板凳,时间已经给出了不言自明的答案。毫不夸张的说,我虽不才,但帝国时代2决定版中无论中外战役作者都或多或少阅读过我的拙作,官方作者也算是我的门生之一。
关于去年的7月的中苏论战,真理只会越辩越明。修改属性是如何垃圾有各种硬伤我是有理有据,层层批驳,而不是不问青红皂白无脑黑,而你这种修正主义,只会不顾原则抱残守缺故步自封守着那破玩意,那就一直守着它当饭吃吧。一旦跟不上前沿时势,一步慢步步慢,差之毫厘失以千里。XS函数作为新兴事物一开始不被接受实属正常,门槛高不可怕,都没有主观能动性去学,再简单也没用,这也就是为什么我要做教程的根本原因。
人生如戏谁在表演,以为自己无比清醒,其实身在局中不自知。谣不谣言时间自有公论,目前已不攻自破。可叹家门不幸出了这样的妮子,可悲可怜可叹。
你说我骗子也好,预言家也罢,满纸荒唐言,只要有一句是真足矣。
另外说一句,你已拉黑了我,又有什么其他手段奈我何?对于我一个已经归隐于江湖的人来说,这重要么这不重要,我已与世无争看淡一切。最好老死不相往来不是更好,以免沾染你那满身晦气。
捣乱失败,再捣乱再失败,直至灭亡,这便是你这种小姐身丫鬟命,自负的修正主义分子必然宿命。