- Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: what are you doing stepbrother
Hello there, with this topic I am only trying to help you identify bugs in game and hopefully, you can solve them, but also to criticize your team’s work, because it started to be really annoying. I will also provide the reproduction steps.
– SEVERE –
1. Ranked Queue blocks UI after it finds match and fails to start the match. This bug only happened once, and never before. But how could such a undeterministic bug appears, for such a simple task.
2. Sometimes, my friends are NOT receiving any of my invitations, even though I sent them one and they have to exit the game and re-enter it.
3. I could not invite a friend into my lobby because he is not online, but he is. And sometimes, I can invite him even though he is not online.
– Nice to have –
4. After entering the ranked lobby and I click technology tree, I have to reselect my civ again. This user use-case is different for normal lobbies, because there, after you select a civ, you will have your preselected civ into the technology tree.
5. I cannot see players rating sometimes, when i move the cursor on their icon.
About the gameplay itself, I think you did a great job, I really think, and everything works just fine in the game, from my side! But when we talk about those UI bugs, I am completely dissapointed, maybe the teams are different, but how could a microsoft team develop a product that have such UI bugs in 2020 ? From such a simple tasks like : “Sending an invitation” , “Return to lobby” and “Is user online?”. Maybe those are known bugs, maybe im being a ■■■■, but it’s frustrating coming from Microsoft, and I think maybe you should really have a talk with some of your developers.
Thanks, in advance.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
1. Ranked -> Find Match -> Enters Ranked Lobby -> Fails to start match -> UI Completely frozen ( I had to restart the game )
2,3. Invite -> Does not received any
4. Ranked -> Select civ -> Techonology tree -> Does not appear the preselected civ
5. Move cursor to player’s icon