These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 7149185
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The user’s stats that are shown in the lobby when mouse hovering are not the same with the Profile stats (Deathmatch stats are swapped with the Treaty stats)
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Enter Multiplayer and check out your profile stats
- Enter the Lobbies section and enter a lobby
- Check your stats by hovering with the mouse your username
- Notice the difference between the stats shown and your profile stats
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The stats shown should be the same for both Profile and the stats shown when hovering
Displaying the correct stats, the ones from the Profile
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.