Unable to complete Pennsylvania (USA Challenge #2)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 23511
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Cannot complete USA Challenge 2 even after winning a game.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Train sufficient number of units (50) through Native Trading Posts, Native Embassies & Native Shipment Cards
  2. Win the game or save @ 50 native units then exit
  3. Next state doesn’t unlock.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Challenge 3 is meant to unlock.

Just uninstalled this game for the second time… This is so frustrating to have 50 challenges & none of them work…

On which map did you try to do the mission? By natives they mean the units you can build from outposts and not your soldiers of an Indian civilization

Click on begin before start a match. I get it on New England with tons of TP’s mantlets

So I finally managed to do it with the French on the Large Saugenay map. There are 2 Huron TPs & I also had some cards to ship the Huron Unit. I’m up to Connecticut now!

BTW, for an event with so many challenges, you can only do 3/a day - I think it’d be good to have some kind of walkthrough for some which aren’t so obvious.

1 Like

I tried in the meantime everything. I think its nearby the 20th try to solve pennsylvania and i feel bored about this ■■■■ game. i also tried the above solution but nothing works. in the last try i was lvl 5 and reached the huron limit of the game but the update is still missing.
PLS SOLVE THIS ITS ONLY FRUSTRATING…

I’m having this same problem. I finished the Pennsylvania challenge twice. The game showed a check mark next to it saying it was completed, but if I leave the game it resets the progress to the first challenge

So I’ve finally managed to unlock the U.S. Civ! Good luck to everyone still doing the challenges!

You have to train 50 units overall throughout the game, not have 50 at one time. You can train say 15 units, deleted them, train 15 more, delete them, train 15 more, delete them, and then train 5 more for a total of 50.

And finally, shipped units don’t count, the challenge requires you to train 50 native warriors.

Thanks for it . Ill give your solution a try…:stuck_out_tongue:

So I have completed this about 5 times. Several times have had 2 native buildings and built the max of 30 from each, won the level and no tick against Pennsylvania. Getting bored of trying. If this was a higher level challenge would get why it might take a few goes but level 2?