These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: latest as of 21NOV2022 13:00 GMT
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When you host a game and somebody joins then leaves your room, and then you leave the room yourself, you cannot host a new game and you will get an error popup.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Host a lobby game
- Wait till somebody joins, and then ask him to leave
- Leave the room yourself
- Try to host a new game
- You have to exit to the Main Menu then re-enter the Multiplayer screen to be able to host another game
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
You should be able to host the game
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.