- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.9814.0 (#75350) 0
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox
There’s no way to select all villagers in the viewport.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
- Set the “Quick Find Press / Hold Behavior” setting to "Press - Cycle Single Units / Double Press - Select All (Local) / Hold - Select All (Global)
- Dobule Press up to select all villagers in the viewport
I would expect Dobule Press up to select all villagers in the viewport. Instead only idle villagers are selected.
I suppose it works like that because of a conflict with another setting: “Vukkager Double-press” which, by default, is set to “Select Only Idle Villagers”.
I’m not sure what the solution should be but there should be some way of selecting villagers or military units only. It’s especially useful when you’re being raided and you want to quickly garrison villagers in the TC leaving the army outside.
At the moment there’s no easy way to do it - neither we can select all villagers in the viewport nor all villagers under the marquee.