These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Version 101.101.56005.0 7694700
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I intended to spectate a game but when I clicked spectate game I received the error message:
"Failed to start observing match. This match is not observable.
Error Code: 0x0000000c"
The match host guaranteed to me before the game start that the game was set to both public and to allow spectators. The game did appear in spectate games search when searching by lobby code.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
It happened now for the first time.
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Have host of a match give you the lobby code of that game
- Have them verify to you that the game is indeed public and allows spectators
- Search the lobby code in Spectate Games tab
- Find the game in question
- Select game from results
- Click Spectate Game
- Receive the error message
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Instead of receiving the error message I would begin to spectate the game.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.