These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 7694700 (18 Nov 2021)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The most recent update introduced a 5-minute treaty at the start of any nomad-start (Nomad / African Clearing / Megarandom) single player or multiplayer game. All players are allied until the town centres are built. Portuguese receive the bonus of shared vision between allies from the start of the game. While it does not show the enemy’s LoS completely, any player with a Portuguese player on their team can see the enemy’s unbuilt building foundations.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a single player game on Nomad or African Clearing as the Portuguese (or with a Portuguese ally) and make sure to have at least one AI on the opposing team;
- After 1 second, pause the game, scroll around the map and discover the unbuilt enemy TC foundations in the fog of war. Unpause the game, wait for the enemy to finish their TC and watch them build other buildings such as a house, a dock or a lumber camp.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
During a treaty period, enemy building foundations should not be visible to players on the team with a Portuguese player.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.