Unbuilt Tribal marketplaces obstruct opponents from building

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.9476.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Unbuilt tribal marketplace foundations prevent buildings from being built near them. This is particularly a problem with the potential for unbuilt tribal marketplace foundations to block the placement of torps.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load a game with one player as lakota/haudenosaunee and the other player as sweden.
  2. Place tribal marketplace foundations around a given mine, but do not begin to build them.
  3. Have your opponent try to place a building on the site where the tribal marketplace foundation was laid.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

unbuilt foundations should not obstruct your opponent from placing buildings

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

foundations which have not yet started building prevent opponenets from placing their own foundations

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

In the bottom image we can see that the lakota player has placed tribal marketplaces around the mine but has not begun constructing any of them with a villager. In the top image we can see that the presence of the tribal marketplace foundations is preventing the swedish player from placing a torp at the location.