These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.8319.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10😛
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
If a villager enters a boat at the exact moment of receiving a fatal shot from and arrow (mine occurred from a long bowman), the villager will still enter the boat however upon exiting the boat at any location, it will immediately die.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
That is the first time I’ve been in that circumstance and I haven’t made any attempts to replicate it, so only once.
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Get a villager to approximately 1 hp
- Have the villager enter a boat while being shot from archer.
- Ensure the villager receives the shot exactly as it enters the boat.
- Drop the villager off at a different location, and it should die immediately afterwards.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Under normal circumstances either the villager should survive and continue to live, or it dies before entering.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Unfortunately I can’t provide proof of the happening, but I’m sure you should be able to recreate this issue.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.