Ungarrison from tc: hotkey do not ungarrison ALL villagers

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.59165.0 8211018
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Try to garrison into town center multiple villagers.
Some villagers will ungarrison with delay or not with first attempt, sometimes (end of the given replay) the hotkey does not work at all. It works only after changing focus out of tc, and to the tc again.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

Between these two.

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

It happens almost every time. So I already used to change focus (out of tc, and on it again) to avoid this in games.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Make several villagers at different distance from tc (town center).
  2. Select all of them, press alt+rightclick to garrison.
  3. Select tc, set rally point.
  4. While all villagers try to garrison press hotkey ungarrison to rally point, press this hotkey again after each incoming villager.
  5. Repeat (2-4) if need.
    Some villagers will ungarrison with delay or not with first attempt, sometimes (end of the given replay) the hotkey does not work at all. It works only after changing focus out of tc, and to the tc again.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

If town center contains at least one villager, it immediately goes out after the click during (4).

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

SP Replay v101.101.59165.0 @2022.04.15 154656.aoe2record (793.1 KB)

1 Like

Hi @CeratedCupid745 thanks for your report!

We are already tracking the issue :slight_smile:

This bug is back for me in current patch #109739. And with this bug you can’t use your tc to shoot the boar because if you can’t rely on the precision to ungarrison your villagers in the exact time, the final shot can be done by the tc and you lose the boar.