Uniqe unit skins for each civ Please + Cucasus DLC

Poles and Bohemians need a non-Orthodox monastery, but at least Poles should definitely keep the Eastern European architecture.

1 Like

The second camel looks strange.

Bohemians need Central European architecture!

Eastern European architecture need Eastern European Catholic monastery.

Byzantines and Bulgarians need brand-new architecture - Byzantine!

2 Likes

And Ethiopians and Malians need their respective architectures, as do the Incas and Aztecs/Mayans.

1 Like

individual? agree with u

Nice suggestion, changes for the better, for the case of lacking real assymetry among the civs, the visual distinction would do marvels to at least feel them in that way

1 Like

We dont need it.

Do you know the amount of work that is? Like 40 civs, with 10+ generic units which would make it about 400+ new skins to be made with all animations aswell.

Do you want it for free? Do you want to pay for it? As 400+ skins isnt going to be a meager 10 bucks. Its not financially possible for them to do this as usually skins arent bought that much as a dlc does.

1 Like

no with indiviudal civ, for Arquitecture sets

I support regional skins for units.
As itā€™s own dlc.
And client side only.

4 Likes

Unique unit skin for each civ, while more historically accurate and visually pleasing, demands a whole ton of work, and would cause a lot of confusion and make the game harder to play for beginners.

I suggest only unique castles and possibly unique monk skins for each civ, and the units can remain as what they are now.

4 Likes

For each architecture setā€™s*

Monk skins for each civ also would cause a lot of confusion and needed more work and time.

4 Likes

lots of players want the units to be recognizable. If you make too much different skins, it would be unplayable. Maybe you should better ask some mod creators to make you have what you want.

1 Like

A newcomer to any aspect of life containing complexity will find the experience challanging, and if their mental facaltiese are preportiunate, intriguing. It is up to them to then deside if they wish to better themselves by means of expanding their current knowledge and reep the rewards thereof or to remain complacent in the comatose mental level they are and discard any benifits succeeding in such a challange will contain.

Or the game should cater to the same readability we all had and your skins can be a client side only thing, and everyone wins that way.

10 Likes

Then cube or no-plants mods should be vanilla?
Or should Vanilla give players the most rich experience and let those who want Ā«cleanerĀ» readability use mods for it, just like small trees?

3 Likes

it would be easier to use religion as the base rather than building sets. Orthodox civis are in 2 sets italian african and slavic.

1 Like

It seems to me that a unique Monk look for each architectural style would make sense and would be much more convenient than creating a unique look for each Civ separately.

It would also be difficult to condition the monkā€™s unique appearance for each religion, but maybe it would be as little work as possible. You would simply have to decide in advance to which religion to assign a given civ. On the other hand, we would then have the enormous advantage of one model - the Catholic (the current model?).

I think a unique Monk look for each style of architecture would be cooler and give us more variety. The dress of Catholic priests may have been slightly different for a given region of Europe.

It would be fun to give the Pope (unique model for one civ) for the Italians civ.

2 Likes
  • There are no Orthodox Italians.
  • Slavic Orthodox are currently only Civ Slavs (i.e. Ruthenians) and Civ Bulgarians, if Civ Serbs were added, they would also be. Poles, Czechs and potential Croats are Catholics.
  • The Ethiopian Church is too unique to be said to be Orthodox. The Ethiopian Monk should be unique.
1 Like

You meant the Mediterranean set. The Byzantine fact civ was Orthodox. Sorry I didnā€™t think about it.

1 Like

Byzantines Bulgarians Slavs amd Ethiopians can have one monk to represent orthodox church and mali can have an islamic monk shared with the rest islamic factions.

Maybe huns cumans tatars and mongols can have its own shaman like monk.

2 Likes