Unit Formation? Farm Resupply?

Can we have unit formation and farm auto-supply added?

there’s about three active threats about farms.

but none on unit formation

After service IGN gameplay I don’t see any formation.

No formations. Groups may be in, we don’t know. Farms are walkable but otherwise work the same way that AoE1 farms worked.

please!

yes, I hated how you had to relocate farms whenever you rebuilt them in in the original game

I wish they did add formations though, for realistic purposes.

@FrostedPdiddy said:
I wish they did add formations though, for realistic purposes.

Sorry but this don’t be possible.

i think Farm Resupply is needed for the AOE DE, gamers don’t need to rebuild farm every time it out of limit. Just 400 - 500 food for each farm is not enough and it restrictes the level of battle. In Bronze and Iron age, we need a lot of resources to build army, vils and structures, unlimited farm help so much for gamers because they just have to focus on combat instead of looking for food, wood and build farm. With unlimited farm, we can build a huge army, battles are become more violently, more intense and the game will be much more interesting.

@ilookforme102 said:
i think Farm Resupply is needed for the AOE DE, gamers don’t need to rebuild farm every time it out of limit. Just 400 - 500 food for each farm is not enough and it restrictes the level of battle. In Bronze and Iron age, we need a lot of resources to build army, vils and structures, unlimited farm help so much for gamers because they just have to focus on combat instead of looking for food, wood and build farm. With unlimited farm, we can build a huge army, battles are become more violently, more intense and the game will be much more interesting.

I’m not about to rehash old arguments, but this has been argued for literally hundreds of comments on these forums - just search for “farms”.

There are very good arguments for both sides, although I land decisively on the AoE2 style.

@RWNorthPole said:

@ilookforme102 said:

I’m not about to rehash old arguments, but this has been argued for literally hundreds of comments on these forums - just search for “farms”.

There are very good arguments for both sides, although I land decisively on the AoE2 style.

Based on the current situation, I think most gamers will choose playing with farm resupply. Right now ( I would like to emphasize this moment), at least hundred thousand player in Vietnam and China will agree with me about that.

@ilookforme102 said:

@RWNorthPole said:

@ilookforme102 said:

Based on the current situation, I think most gamers will choose playing with farm resupply. Right now ( I would like to emphasize this moment), at least hundred thousand player in Vietnam and China will agree with me about that.

Notwithstanding your consensus fallacy, those hundred thousand players have never even been presented with the choice, let alone made one. They just play the game as if presently exists.

@“Andy P” said:

@ilookforme102 said:

@RWNorthPole said:

@ilookforme102 said:

Notwithstanding your consensus fallacy, those hundred thousand players have never even been presented with the choice, let alone made one. They just play the game as if presently exists.

Fallacy what? have you ever play Age of Empires in Garena Plus or CGA, there are hundreds of room and hundreds of players inside each room and none of theme play RoR 1.0a, 1.0b or 1.0c but original version 1.0. They have many options (not only one as you think) but they already made their choice. In recent days I have been surveying a lot of AOE players in my country and most of them said that improving the graphics for the game is good but without “unlimited” farm they would rather play the old 1.0. My opinion begin from perspective of players, not developer and I do not get any benefit from this argument.

I think developers should add an option for gamer in game setting, whether they want to play with resupply farm or not, this solution will satisfied both side of argument.