Unit homecity shipment Icons not Consistent (Infinite not Purple)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 43871
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Some Homecity icons are not consistent. Infinite shipments should have purple color. Teamgame green. See screenshot below (French infinite 1 and 2 falconet)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

grafik

Why is this one “half purple”? Should be full purple
grafik
grafik

1 Like

Some artillery cards in Campaign have purple outlines despite being one-time cards.

Do these cards ship only sheep/bison, or do they ship some wagon/travois along with them? If they do, then this might be the reason for the half coloring.

Well the Bisons are only bison, the sheep has a wagon in it (i dont know why it would be split up then?)

Hi guys!

I can’t see the french falconets issue ingame, I guess it is already fixed! If not, can you send me an ingame picture please?

Also these half-purple half-green cards are designed in that way because they send animals.

Thanks!

Well i guess it got fixed in the new build. Thanks! :slight_smile: