United States Chinese Immigrants trading post rickshaw does not construct properly

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: V. 100.12.23511.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The trading post rickshaw shipped by the Chinese Immigrants card does not properly construct trading posts. On most maps with trading posts, it will construct anywhere between the first and fifth time you try to get it to work, but on Dakota (and possibly other maps that I haven’t tried it out on) it does not work at all, except for rarely on native settlements. This happens regardless of how far away the rickshaw is from the trading post site, whether or not it is moving, or what angle it approaches the site from.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load into the map Dakota in a 1v1 with the United States and have Chinese Immigrants in your deck. I always loaded into the top left spawn – not sure if that is necessary to replicate the issue.
  2. Ship the card and use the trading post rickshaw to build a trading post on the trade route closest to you.

Edit: I am noticing that I have the most trouble with the original, North American style of trading route like is found on yukon, dakota, baja california, etc. I have been able to get the rickshaw to build on one of those routes exactly once in the last dozen or so games, and that was on the middle site in Yukon after about 15 tries across three different tp sites.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The trading post should build as normal, with no delay.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

This is a video of three games demonstrating this issue, one on Hokkaido and two on Dakota.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

3 Likes

I’m encountering an identical issue. I can get it to build but only with serious finagling.

chinese immigrants tp.age3Ysav (2.6 MB)

2 Likes

Its an already existing bug with trade post wagons be it India or USA or others

1 Like

Same bug for me on all wagon to TP but ESPECIALLY with USA Chinese Immigrants 100% of the time with those wagons.

1 Like