United States Coffee Mill Guns doesn't work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.30181.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Play as United States, train gatling guns and send Coffee Mill Guns shipment, this card doesn’t work and gatling guns still need to reload when they attack a high hitpoint unit. It can’t fire continuously as the description.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play as USA
  2. train gatling guns and send Coffee Mill Guns
  3. Test the attack actions of gatling guns

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Make Coffee Mill Guns works

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

screen16

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Heey @TaupeAphid6383, apart from a very very short intermission between bursts the Gatling Guns seem to fire continuously. Is it this 0.1 sec pause you refer to?

1 Like

No, it still take 1 sec to reload when they attack a building, track this issue, please.

I can’t reproduce this issue, for me the Gatlings never perform their reload animation (not against units nor buildings) after sending the Coffee Mill Guns card.

2 Likes

Actually, after sending the Coffee Mill Guns card ,Gatlings continuously fire when they attack the first target. But when it attack the second target, it return to intermittent mode with reload animation.

I have tried this too and my Gatling gun never performed a reloading animation. Could you provide a video or very clear reproduction steps?

1 Like

gatlings bug test.age3Yrec (2.2 MB)
in this record, buffed Gatling has a reloading animation in final

Interesting that this happens for you, in the same situation my Gatling will never stop firing. I’ll look into it some more.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I hope it can be solved. :smiley:

can confirm that it acts very strangely and sometimes doesn’t work. after card is shipped they will sometimes still reload, and their damage instances sometimes also seem to do less damage than normal.

1 Like

Yes, same for me, sometimes even worse after send coffee card