These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.24632.0 (155704)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
It is possible to disable deck/cards for a game.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the Homecity screen by clicking the US flag in-game.
- Choose any deck you have but do NOT confirm the selection by pressing OK or double-click or cancel the selection.
3.Close Homecity screen by any way
4.Now you are unable to choose a deck or send cards for the duration of a game.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Of course, you should be able to send a card in-game.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.