Units and Buildings Flash Up and Down - An Unreported Bug

Game Version: 101.101.34793.0 4597979

• Build (Windows 10)
  • Platform (Steam or Microsoft Store): Steam

Issue:

I have found few points which can make this game more closer to perfect. I do not know where to put these suggestions, so I put them here.

1. (Bug) Sometimes I can see units and buildings tend to flash upward and downward slightly for a short period of time. This bug dose not happens frequently and dose not appears for a long time. But it is still a bug which needs to be fixed, isn’t it?

I am a AOE player for more than 20 years, and the AOE series are the best game I have ever played. Especially the AOE II DE, I think it is the best RTS game in the human civilisation. I escalate these suggestions and bugs only in order to make the game perfect as it is in my heart. I hope these point can be improved if they are make sense to you.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play the game normally

(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)

It would be really good if you could post gif/video of this happening. I have not noticed this.

I will try to catch it, but this bug is too unusual to appear. It do exist though.

I see it clearly with Enhanced Graphics mod: every time I zoom in at the maximum, all units and buildings move slightly upwards. It’s simple to reproduce.