Units "stuck" in buildings

SP Replay v101.101.44834.0 @2021.02.01 230443.aoe2record (972.5 KB) SP Replay v101.101.44834.0 @2021.02.01 230902.aoe2record (1.1 MB) ### :arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION
:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 44834 (january hotifx)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

units get stuck in buildings. when a big army fights, it’s seems some units get “into” the buildings, and then can be moved. I’ve noticed it in the 2nd scenario of Tariq Ibn Ziyad, but maybe it happens in other scenarios / type of game as well

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

It happened twice in the same scenario (I’ve restarted the game and happened again. it did’t happened to me in other games, but then again, I usually play online and there’s either more or none space between buildings (you know, campaings have this cities where buildings have 2 titles of space beetween each other). so in this context I will say always

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start said scenario (Consolidation and subyugation)
  2. Attack green player
  3. Probably, some of your units will stuck in the siege workshop

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Uploading: SP Replay v101.101.44834.0 @2021.02.01 230902.aoe2record…

Thank you for the report! We’ll take a look and see if we can reproduce the issue!

1 Like

I’m afraid that this issue was not reproducible as of the latest builds.

In your screenshot, it looks like the Siege Workshop building is overlapping with the University building—a bug that was fixed following the January update. Could that, perhaps, be related to the units getting “stuck” in the buildings?

If you’re able to reproduce the problem, please let us know (with another replay) and we’ll take another look. Otherwise, I’ll close out the task so the team will know it’s no longer an issue.

Thanks again!

Hey! Thanks for replying.

Maybe it got fixed with the last hotfix, i don’t know. Didn’t try again either.

I’ll report it again if it happens again