US Poker shipment grants infinite coin and experience

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.23511.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
After sending the Age IV Poker card, trying to cancel this card grants its cost in coin (3500) and an amount of experience for the player. The card is not canceled however, and can be repeatedly clicked for infinite coin and experience.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Select USA civilization
  2. Include the Poker card in deck
  3. Send the Poker card in age IV
  4. Repeatedly click the Poker card in queue to try to cancel it
  5. Card does not get canceled, coin and XP get added to the player’s stockpile

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Poker card gets canceled, 3500 coin gets refunded. No XP is granted.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

5 Likes

Another user added a video in this discussion thread:

5 Likes

yep, I could reproduce it. This is definitely a huge issue!

You posted this 4 days ago and this still hasn’t been addressed? Just ruined a game of mine, hope the guy gets banned.

Hey, not familiar with the forum that’s actually my first post.
Just to let you know that there is an actual glitch/hack on the United States Civ with a mercenaries Card which give you 3500 Gold & 1 Xp leveling every time you click on it.

Video of that: AOE III Definitive Edition - Infinite XP & Gold with United States Civ (Bug/Glitch) - YouTube

4 Likes

this is a major issue. there is a section for posting bugs in the forums, post it there so there’s a better chance devs can see it.

@DirefulLily9407 @GMEvangelos

Want to make sure this gets noticed quick. This exploit is getting spread around quick.

But will return you a shipment and 3500 gold once you click.
you can easily earn unlimited gold and shippments by this bug.

Steam
Win10

i can’'t see how you replicate this?

I think he means send the shipment then try to cancel it, it won’t cancel but you’ll get a refund.

I’m wagering he’s a chinese player and doesn’t quite understand how to do a proper bug report.

Thank you for the note! Can confirm that we are tracking this issue and will have a fix included in an upcoming hotfix!

Thank you all for the report!

1 Like