USA challenge reset is back

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
After some update today, the challenges I completed in USA have reset, all the hours I played to win, have been wasted now.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the game
  2. Go to USA Challenges
  3. Oh, back to start with Delaware

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The return of my completed challenges.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

3 Likes

The same, i had 44/50, and now 1/50… omg wtf…

Same happened to me, I had above 50% completion and now I’m back to 0%, does anybody know if there is some way to get my progress back or if it will come back with the next update?

Same here. Back to square 1 after I have completed half of the challenges… NOT HAPPY!

Same issue as reported by others. Was finishing up 27th state. Next time I logged in, it was back to the first state. Tried logging out of Xbox and logging back in as suggested elsewhere. It didn’t fix the problem. When will the issue be resolved?

Yup. Same here. Over 2/3s completed. Poof aaand its gone.

I had 44/50, the game updates and suddenly 0/50, but the funny part is I still have the profile picture rewards…

Same here. Every profile picture won in the American challenge still remains, just the progress in the challenge is gone :frowning:

Same here have the profile pics but no progress.

Hotfix 27330 has restored the completed challenges. I’ve just started a new challenge. No issues so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool. It has restored my progress too. Much appreciated :smile:

1 Like

Sadly no fix after applying 27330 here :frowning:
I have the profile pics like Azrael7263, but no progress - safe to play while we wait for a fix? or leave it??

Interesting. It’s not clear to me why the hotfix doesn’t work for everyone. Hope they figure out what else needs fixing.

I have all the challenges i’ve made so far, so thats weird

do we have to raise individual tickets for our missing completed challenges

No fix after 27330, progress still gone

Just wondering if anyone has had a response since posting no fix with 27330 - I’m still radio silence here, no follow-up from the support ticket at all.

Somehow just before the weekend I had an update when starting up the game, and I managed to get back all my history and got to continue

i entered the game after the new update and some challenges came back, i repeat, SOME, i had over 25 challenges completed and now only 6, how is this even possible, and the proof is that i still have all the profile pictures awarded up to challenge 25