[v.0.07]] Replay Manager - Tool to viewing Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition records

Replay Manager

Developer: VladTheJunior
Current version: 0.0.4
Download

Join to my Discord server to:

• Stay up to date with the latest things.
  • Suggest your ideas, discuss and improve them.
  • Report errors and bugs.
  • Сhat with me on various topics.

About The Project

Replay Manager is an update to Records Parser tool from ESO Tracker developed in 2019 for Legacy version of Age of Empires 3. It shows most of the useful information needed to analyze recorded game.
If you have information or desire to help in testing or development, then leave a message in the topic on the official forum or DM me in Discord.

Features:

• Shows general info about recorded game (title, map, game mode, game version, players, civs).
  • Shows ALL (even not used) players decks with ability to make a screenshot.
  • Shows list of all important game actions(chat, train units, build, shipment, spawn unit, research tech, selected deck, resigned, cheat tech) with timestamp.
  • Renaming game records.
  • Shows game summary (winner, apm counter).
  • Open Record file in Windows Explorer (just double click)

Screenshots

Contact

VladTheJunior - Discord: VladTheJunior#1244 - VladTheJunior@gmail.com

Project Link: GitHub - VladTheJunior/ReplayManager: Tool to viewing Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition records

Acknowledgements

Special thanks to:

• ESO-Community and in particular Buckethead for sharing code and explanations.
16 Likes

Really impressive work, as always!

5 Likes

I’m almost done with the player actions feature.
But to correct calculation of APM counter, I need game records from both sides, not from only winner (thats why ESOC recorded game search tool can’t help). So, if you have a desire to help, send records of games (from both winner and loser) to me in Discord: VladTheJunior#1244

P.S. Also you can send me any DE record to make app test more correct.

3 Likes

This is very cool, Vlad!
I’d suggest making this very same thread on ESOC, especially since a tourney will get underway starting today. You will then be able to receive both recordings from the victor and loser.

1 Like

Here I have same match from both perspectives, hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:
[SP] Windy_120%[JP] vs Eaglemut[IN] - Dakota.age3yrec (6.1 MB)

Grant Tour S3 vs Windy - india vs japanese.age3Yrec (6.2 MB)

1 Like

Well done Vlad, glad to see you active around ! <3

1 Like

Ty, seems like from both sides it count same actions count.

4 Likes

Replay Manager v0.0.2

• Added game actions (chat, train units, build, shipment, spawn unit, research tech, selected deck, resigned, cheat tech) with timestamp.
  • Fixed some bugs with records of an old patches.
  • Updated application UI (it looks as DE)
  • Reduce size of release package (almost x2.5).
6 Likes

had an error with one of the recorded files which did not open at all, I’m not sure why. The recorded file opens in the game but in the replay manager, it won’t.
Amazing work btw.

1 Like

Hi, can you send me record file?

Hi, where am i supposed to download it to, so i can try it?

@Kanoo14 https://github.com/VladTheJunior/ReplayManager/releases/latest/download/ReplayManager.zip
@Erchere I fixed this bug.

Replay Manager v0.0.3

• Added ability to rename records.
  • Added ability to open multiple records.
  • Added game duration to "General’ tab.
  • Changed tabs UI.
  • Fixed some bugs with reading records.

Replay Manager v0.0.3-hotfix.1

• Fixed bug in reading record with commandId=19

Join to my Discord server to:

• Stay up to date with the latest things.
  • Suggest your ideas, discuss and improve them.
  • Report errors and bugs.
  • Сhat with me on various topics.
6 Likes

Thanks for the replay manager. I hope this post gets pinned, very useful to casters.

3 Likes

Replay Manager v0.0.4

• Updated for patch 13.690.
  • Added auto-updater.
  • Aded ability to open record files directly from Windows Explorer (just double click).
  • Removed drag and drop feature.

Download here: GitHub - VladTheJunior/ReplayManager: Tool to viewing Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition records

4 Likes

Replay Manager v0.0.5

• Updated for latest fix.
  • Improved autoupdater and installer.

Download here: GitHub - VladTheJunior/ReplayManager: Tool to viewing Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition records

4 Likes

Replay Manager v0.0.6

• Updated for the latest patch.

1 Like

Give a feedback

1 Like

Replay Manager v0.0.6

• Added recognition of winners and teams.
  • Added a mark of the selected deck.
  • Added a link to the Google form for leaving feedback.
  • Changed the view of open records.
  • Accelerated сhecking for updates by using a faster hash algorithm.

Download: GitHub - VladTheJunior/ReplayManager: Tool to viewing Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition records
Join my Discord server to stay up to date with the latest updates and news about my current developments and projects: Commando Squad

5 Likes

Is this still working as of today?

It’s incredible this RTS has been treated as it is treated. In serious need of an Ultimate Edition with stop of this DLC (more civ) trend, and serious fix of UI, Lobby, Matchmaking, Rated, sure addition of some so called by babies “content” like some offline battles playable in co-op, BUT the more important things are others like aforementioned, also online status, easy to reach chat, multiple browsing in the lobby, being able to text chat in post game stats pages. (little window).

Make a one package with base game with ultimate edition but this seriously is a huge mistreatement of the game. Nice to hear someone tried to care about the SOME OF THE MOST important things, not being able to watch videps (which is the base of learning! at least for RTS).

Its not working anymore because it needs to be updated each patch. A similar program have been made in the browser

Replay Parser

1 Like