Victory Locked - Mongol Landmarks packed

Game Version: Patch# 7989

• Build:
  • Platform: Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag:

Issue: Destroyed Mongolian Landmarks while packed. Program still showed AI had 3 buildings. Went to destroy remaining Mongolian Landmarks but were marked as already destroyed. Saved game, assuming it was a bug that would be resolved once re-loaded. Upon reloading, my army was attacking all 3 packed landmarks but there was not health bars nor damage being done (please see attached screenshot).

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem: Not 100% sure.

1. I had the issue when I had only about 20 military units attacking the Mongol home base. AI had multiple packing and moving of landmarks. I was destroying them and a few landmarks (see attached image) got entwined with my military units. They showed “destroyed” but on the mini map showed 3 landmarks left to destroy.
  2. Saved thinking it was just a glitch that would be resolved upon reloading. Note in the screenshot this is after I saved and reloaded and there is what looks and is acting like a “loading” icon. Program won’t let me save or load.

ATTACHMENTS:!

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

1 Like

I’ve just had this problem too on easy mode. The Mongols didn’t set up camp at all and destroying their packed tc didn’t trigger landmark victory.

Thank you for reporting @AlchemyAled!

@GustafSuis There are a couple of bugs at play in your report. We hope to have a resolution soon.