Villagers/any build queued now showing quantity

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:
  • **GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • **OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox series X

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

When I create villagers, the number queued doesn’t show in the menu circle. Same for any technique or military queued to build. I know it says one bug per thread but this coincides with other issues that all happened at once. When i go to start a game, the map size has brackets with numbers at the end. The build menu has also changed with a “cancel (ESC)” and “more buildings” options which weren’t there before. All of these things happen every game. It’s almost like my console version is stuck in a pc mode. I’ve already reset my settings to default and reinstalled the game.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. normal gameplay.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Normal game. Normal build menu. Doesn’t have brackets and numbers at the end of map size. Shows the number of villagers, techniques, and militia queued in the build circles.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*have a video but it won’t allow me to upload it.

Hi, I got the same error on Xbox series x

All three things happening for you as well? Not showing a quantity in queue when building things, different build menu coming up, and there is a number in brackets after the map size? ex: small (2 person) [120]

it’s essentially unplayable for me right now. not showing what’s queued to build on the build menus is super difficult.

Yes, all of them, also the Power up of the units changed.