Villagers dancing around wood line after winter's patch

I’ve seen now very often that villagers working close to the wood line often glitch and start “dancing” back and forth until you manually move them. It appears it’s some sort of pathfinding bug which I don’t remember seeing before the winter’s patch. I’ve caught it 3 times in 5 games but it’s probably more frequent as I can’t stay glued to my lumberjacks the whole game.

Anybody else seeing this behavior?

1 Like

Always the same fcking hippie vils with their excluded lives in the woods always dancing instead of getting ■■■■ done

1 Like

I guess their next step is chaining themselves to the trees?

1 Like

Whats is the problem?
I do not see one, in that time it was common for workers to dance lil bit.
That is ok i think. :grinning:
Maybe instead of fixing it lets devs make music in that part of the map so u know when the fookrs are dancing instead of working…Lets that maybe be unique to that civ?hahah but when they work, they collect 15percent less ressources…but wills are also army for that civ… so u can turn them into infantry…not strong like real inf unit but half of that…
Willie rush…not seen before…
I would call them Lazy
I have soulution how to please anyone regarding civs…
make it custom civ equip mechanick so the player makes his own civ with unlocking all civs through play (i mean he can mix units from diff civs) and lets call it how player wants…so the player go and make what kind of army he wants, pick and go multiplyer with his own civ…