- Build: 40874
- Platform: Microsoft Store
- Operating System: Windows 10
Although not as dramatic as the continuous bumping in previous patches, villagers still regularly get stuck while gathering resources if they are assigned to the same gathering point. It seems some villagers get squeezed between other villagers, preventing them from moving and thus dropping off their resources.
I’ve seen this in both miners and lumberjacks.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Assign a number of villagers to the same resource spot.
- Watch until a villager gets stuck (always one in the middle).
- Movement continues if the other villagers drop off their resources.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
See this video for an example: