Violations using family sharing accounts must be taken seriously and addressed

I can’t say that 100% of the people I suspect are using map hacking software, malicious rus bounty bug or byz oliver oil bug, but at the very least, since February of this year, all players who report via the official website have been punished. Some of them became do not cheating after being banned for a period of time, and some of them still cheated after being unblocked and continued to be reported by me, and then got what seemed to be a one-year ban.
Classic case:

1. lygnb’s Games – AoE4 World map hacker
  2. 路飞 – AoE4 World map hacker
    all enjoy at least 1 year multiplayer ban.

但这有什么关系?这些开挂的只需要使用家庭共享帐户就可以有效规避他们拥有游戏的账号被封禁,只要拥有游戏本体的账号不被惩处,他们就可以无限利用1人民币购买的家庭共享账户继续作弊,假若这些成本极低的账号被封禁,他们用于共享的主账号不会得到任何惩罚,他们依旧可以再次购买另外一个账号,继续进行共享,继续进行作弊,继续进行掉分炸鱼行为.

But what does it matter? These users only need to use a family sharing account to effectively avoid their own game account is blocked, as long as the main account with the base game is not penalized, they can use 1 yuan unlimited to buy family sharing account to continue cheating, if these extremely low cost accounts are blocked, but their main account had game body and DLC do not been banned, They can still buy another account again, continue to share, continue to cheat, continue to tank and sabotage the game experience behavior.

The opportunity for me to discover this principle is that I found in the posts of the Chinese community a typical illegal trumpet-playing activity who had been pretending to be inactive in the silver or even gold section for a long time, forcing his teammates to forfeit and then deliberately losing points. Out of curiosity, I searched his match record on aoe4world. In addition, based on the records of his top teammate and the habit of pretending to be inactive to find the corresponding ID, two accounts of him were successfully located.

One is https://aoe4world.com/players/17585513-

The second is 厌恨锁链 – AoE4 World

I observed the activities of his first account after reporting his second account with high intensity and successfully getting the blocking feedback, and found that even though his two accounts were all shared accounts without game ontology, he could still continue to use the first account to play games even though the second account was blocked. This led me to a loophole for using a home sharing account to minimize the worst consequences of a ban.

If the mechanism of official punishment of family sharing accounts punished to their main account, please know for me to popularize the relevant knowledge, but if the official really only deals with family sharing accounts, and does not give any punishment to their account with the base game, then I call on the official to punish these players who maliciously use the vulnerability. For these malicious use of cheating software Chinese people, they urgently need a shock. Even though I am Chinese, I am writing these posts with some sense of shame

2 Likes

Are you sure about this? There’s a recent post on Reddit where the OP’s friend got banned and had to buy a new game because Family Sharing accounts also didn’t work.

1 Like

Beasty just interviewed a “top tier cheater” (rank #6, *1) who bought his account from Russia, and has been doing map hacking and other exploits for a year. Cheaters do not rely on famliy sharing account at all.

[1] Notice that the cheater who own this account doesn’t even known Russian language.

What an awkward interview. He started to pretend he’s cleaning his mouse because he realized he was giving this cheater his undivided attention.

But yes, I misread what FlowerQWQ said. Cheaters are buying new accounts from countries where Steam prices are very low.

1 Like