Vlachians campaign in the game but vlachs civ dont exist?

French were no match for Turks in medieval times LOL, not even all western Europe forces combined.

1 Like

Celts are ancestors of scots, that’s accurate from a historical point of view.
Trust me as I have a degree in history and I see you don’t know enough history.
Still did not answer me, playing Japanese as Aztec civ is right and no issue there from your point of view?

I guess both scots and wallachians can be represented by celts.

quoted from wiki

The word Vlach /Wallachian (and other variants such as Vlah , Valah , Valach , Voloh , Blac , olĂĄh , Vlas , Ilac , Ulah , etc.[1]) is etymologically derived from the ethnonym of a Celtic tribe.

they are not even in the same continent unlike slavs and vallachians.come up with a better argument and then we might have a historical discussion not based on modern nationalist ideals.

1 Like

Because western european civs used celtic names for a long time, like Wlach does not mean Wlachs are celts =))))))))) damn use ur brain pls.
Wlachs is the celtic name for Dacians (ancestors of romanians) .
So then you can call them dacians or later romanians if you want to be acurate.
Dacians under Burebista king, defeated the Celts in Panonia fields (Modern Hungary), and that is one of the reasons Celts ran from Central Europe to Scotland.
Celts and Wlachs were in fact enemies, as Wlachs are neither celts neither slavs, but a mix of thracian descent(cousin of greeks) with romans from actual Rome.
Dont pretend you know history if you did not know this general bit of information that is a must for any 15 years old school kid.

And yes Slavs are as different from Wlachs as Japanese are from Aztec ( cuz if you want to know, meso-american people are migrational people that came from Asia to North America and then Central and South America) → that’s why they look a like a lot (Starting with the predecessors of Olmecs,Toltecs to Maya Azteca and Inca)

So one defeat made a whole culture move to a corner of the world,I rest my case.

1 Like

Adding the Vlachs as another Latin civ would make sense and we already have a campaign for them too.

1 Like