🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - August 10

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA FOUR LAKES GREEN LAND

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-08-08T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: August 10

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Atacama
  • Choice_2 Ghost Lake
  • Choice_3 Golden Swamp
  • Choice_4 MegaRandom
  • Choice_5 Mountain Pass
  • Choice_6 Ring Fortress
  • Choice_7 Serengeti
  • Choice_8 Socotra
  • Choice_9 Volcanic Island

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

hmm a better pool to choose from than usual, but still too many Arabia/Arena copies

Very Stupid system…

Why don’t you use all map lists in sigleplay menu?

If this roration Vote is really reasonable

Why din’t you use in AOE1 DE, AOE3 DE?

5 Likes

MarketPlace Was Awesome we need that map option every round, why not marketplace a option??? we can get arabia every stupid time and have to X it off everyweek cause tired playing on it. MarketPlace Market Place MarketPlace, that was good times. and longer games. for us low level elo ranked people it made for alot of fun.

5 Likes

I agree. Marketplace is a very fun map

2 Likes

As usual… my maps end up at the bottom. instead the rather boring TG maps are voted in for 1v1 :frowning:

1 Like

Where is the option to vote for Nomad? It’s been too long.

4 Likes

mountain pass is a nomad style map.

1 Like

Marketplace is pretty much Arabia with a different name.

Fully agree… Nomad is now in every single Multiplayer map pool. But it has been missing from last 5 or 6 single player rotations. No idea why we cant even vote on it.

1 Like

I dunno the wood is all in the middle, reminds me more of Atacama… oh and also there’s markets

Arena? Well, guess I’ll be alt+F4 :smiley:

2 Likes

I see zero arena copies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Four Lakes should be fun. Pity that Socotra isn’t going to make it :frowning:

Continuing the discussion from :ballot_box: VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - August 10:

Hope Golden swamp or Socotra can make it, which can make different game style than other map. Ghost lake is just arabia clone with more sheep’s.

2 Likes

Yeah Atacama and Ghost Lake on top of Arabia… not gonna be much fun

1 Like