🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - August 11th

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
ARABIA ARENA ACROPOLIS MEDITERRANEAN

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on August 11!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-08-09T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: August 11!

COMMUNITY VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Ghost Lake
  • Hideout
  • Megarandom
  • Salt Marsh
  • Scandinavia
  • Serengeti
  • Socotra
  • Team Islands
  • Valley

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

6 Likes

I really can’t understand devs have chosen 4~6 map. What is reason? and what is criteria? I think dev can’t answer cuz there are no reason and no criteria for selection. don’t be arrogant. do not choose anything and let it all just go by users choice.

if u mean why they chose 4 maps? thats becasue those maps are there for the competetive scene while the others are there for everyone else so they are given a choice

1 Like

He is asking why we cant pick from the entire map list…The devs pick a few maps for us to choose from… I do like that though… Otherwise there would be a ton of maps with 1 vote and a few with 3-4…
The devs just need to be very wise and give us a competitive selection. I’m excited for socotra.

4 Likes

I like the selection, and I’m really excited for socotra. Would be nice to have a nomad start map but I guess that’s also Megarandom sometimes.

7 didnt realise but i agree with u that this way its easier for the devs and they can cycle trough a lot more maps

I will be honest.

I played about 15 to 20 1v1 games since the last map rotation --> 100% of them were on Arabia.

Ok, I am practicing for a tournament, that’s why I am fine with that.

But: Usually I like playing a lot of different maps and actually know them / have a game plan for them.

So I think I liked the monthly rotation better…

Now, I would like to get in a couple of Sokotra matches in. But then again I am practicing for a tournament during those two weeks so by the time I won’t be picking Arabia anymore Sokotra will have already left the mappool again :confused:

2 Likes

How could it be possible that Socotra become the first? 11.

Bring back BIG NOMAD image

1 Like

I voted for Socotra - it’s gonna be one of those super random and fun maps that might never be in the map pool again :slight_smile:

Serengeti is by far the best practice map. Gotta love those holes between trees :joy:

No Golden Swamp :frowning:

1 Like

well,They only choose 3 maps, arabia is standard, the other 3 we do. It’s better in that way, to get out of our comfort place, force us play differently and be constantly learning and adapting, Otherwise, people just would play same maps over and over again, and it could become repetitive as same as voobly with arabia spam. Besides, with this sistem you could know new maps, to be honest in every map pool i’ve discovered a lot of fun maps that i wouldn’t play by my own choice.

1 Like

Yeah and Im happy :slight_smile:

I just do not see why people want Socotra…

And than there is me, playing with arabia and arena banned. Just to make my opponents move out of their pre DE created comfort zones. Very good solution.

They are right to pick whatever they want… if they feel navy is not being used enough, they SHOULD select more hybrid and water maps. Same thing for any other aspect of the game.

1 Like

The maps are a bit boring again in my opinion; why can’t we vote for something more fun? - I would like to have the option to vote for some really new or crazy maps, like Beduins, Atzlan (both are very fun to play) or the maps from the BoA-tournament!

3 Likes

I actually got more Cenotes and valley way more often then Arabia this rotation. Almost feel like Cenotes was preferred over Arabia. Happy to see people are willing to try something else. As BrashCrayfish70 said banning it is a cool idea if you are bored of Arabia :slight_smile: I really enjoyed the update this month.

(only problem is team games don’t work at all. After finding a game and disconnect on start).

Ranked regicide plz :slight_smile:

1 Like