🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - August 23

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA FOUR LAKES MIGRATION

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-08-21T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: August 23

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 African Clearing
  • Choice_2 Amazon Tunnel
  • Choice_3 Golden Swamp
  • Choice_4 Greenland
  • Choice_5 Haboob
  • Choice_6 Hideout
  • Choice_7 Mediterranean
  • Choice_8 Ring Fortress
  • Choice_9 Runestones

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

Steam => Library => Age of Empires2 =>

Vote for 1v1 maps link working
Vote for team maps link leads to “Vote for 1v1 map”

And i can’t find it, difference of votes suggest i’m not alone

6 Likes

Can we PLEASE have a break from Runestones?

It’s possible to stop bring out the same ■■■■ ? Please ! Stop Hideout, amazon tunnel, african clearing, Oasis, for, three rotations 1v1 and TG ? It’s possible ? The game becomes boring by falling on its maps every ■■■■g time with assh*s unable to vote for anything else… Help my ranked AoE ! xD

1 Like

I like African Clearing, it’s my favourite Nomad map

3 Likes

Runestones is a perfect version of what Arabia should be. I find that its absence outside of the queue has been far too long and that it should either be heavily copied by Arabia or become a permanent part of the queue.
(The dense treelines and this lack of claustrophobically close starting hills is wonderful, maybe less treelines for Arabia but just as dense as runestones for Arabia alongside a copy of the runestones hill generation would be perfect for Arabia.)

2 Likes