🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - January 26

Totally agree.

However, it seems devs only read this forum, you can see that on what I think are the nonsense attributes of the new civs on the upcoming DLC.

I really respect the FE team as they kept the game alive on the voobly days and they are big part of the new youth of this game but I feel lately they are a bit disconnected of the game players base

Hopefully they could engage with the broader community somehow or talk with the Top Players/ Content Creators of AoE or Caster who reach much broader audiences to talk and discuss the new civs features or even the map pool rotation. It would benefit everyone.

1 Like

Every expansion saw the introduction of popular community maps into the standard game as well as completely novel maps created by the team. So that’s nothing new…
And I honestly think that’s a good approach.

But where do you draw the line? Back when the original forgotten empires mod came out all of the introduced maps where technically community maps but also from the team :thinking:

What is the point of this voting-system on the forum? Are you just lazy making an ingame voting-system? Would it require more work than the whole DLC?

No body knows about African clearing and new maps cuz you body don’t give me any information. Devs just upload 3cm x 3cm Pictures. R u kidding or all of these homepage visitors should know these map in your head or streaming?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.