🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - July 12

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA FOUR LAKES ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-07-10T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: July 12

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Acropolis
  • Choice_2 Black Forest
  • Choice_3 Bogland
  • Choice_4 Budapest
  • Choice_5 Golden Swamp
  • Choice_6 Hideout
  • Choice_7 Kawasan
  • Choice_8 MegaRandom
  • Choice_9 Valley

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

Budapest - Finally a map where Bengalis can shine.

7 Likes

Budapest let’s gooooo!

1 Like

I think such a map of the Acropolis of Athens is more interesting

Pretty awesome vote choices. Black forest hasn’t been in 1v1 as long as I’ve been playing this game

Lol. Unfortunately very little people are going to vote for 2 tc maps.
@Devs - just please please don’t put Megarandom as a voting option and keep it as a fixed option instead. Otherwise its ALWAYS going to get voted in. And this just wastes a slot.

3 Likes

Megarandom need to be fixed option

1 Like

No nomad = i don’t vote

Or maybe allow us to vote for 4 instead of 3 maps

1 Like

Well, the same could be said for Hideout, Nomad, and Four lakes.
These maps are just more popular than everything else (aside from Arabia/Arena), and I would say, it’s for a good reason.

Why have you guys not made MegaRandom a permanent map yet? It seriously needs to be permanent.

2 Likes

Hideout and Four Lakes are indeed both very popular as 1v1 maps.
Nomad is more popular in the teamgame map pool, but it has to be said it is very popular there. It is in fact more played than Black Forest, despite Black Forest being a fixed map in the teamgame map pool and not Nomad.