šŸ—³ VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - July 26

Itā€™s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA KAWASAN NILE DELTA

Now itā€™s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that youā€™d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-07-24T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: July 26

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Donā€™t forget to click the ā€˜Vote now!ā€™ button at the bottom of the post once youā€™ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Coastal Forest
  • Choice_2 Crater
  • Choice_3 Fortress
  • Choice_4 Gold Rush
  • Choice_5 Kilimanjaro
  • Choice_6 Meadow
  • Choice_7 Mediterranean
  • Choice_8 Socotra
  • Choice_9 Team Moats

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this weekā€™s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

Why donā€™t these get linked on steam announcement page every time?
Sometimes I miss them due to this.

7 Likes

Yea i missed this one entirely and canā€™t see the post on steam either. Super happy Nile Delta is in the rotation and socotraā€¦ but so odd that they canā€™t make these votes more visable

1 Like

Can you integrate the Mappool Voting in the Game please? Itā€™s a shame, that 20.000 Player has to play cancer Maps voted by 300-400 Guysā€¦ Arena AND Fortress in the same pool is a joke too, actually i donā€™t wanna play because i canā€™t ban 6 of the 7 Maps (terrible selection) and dodging is not an Option for me. They are so many beautiful Maps and we have always (the same) cancer Maps in the ranked Poolā€¦

Have you even heard that map voting is coming to in-game??

I hope so bro, ranked pool is like sadomaso atm 11 When is the Update coming?

Probably after RMS and T90 titans leage tournaments finish.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think that problem will be solved by voting in the game. People will still vote for the cancer map like fortress. I think we should at least give 4 ban to the player so that player can choose between queuing time and boring map

Well the issue is that no matter where you move the voting players will have conflicting opinions about which ones are so-called ā€œcancer mapsā€ (a pretty stupid expression imo).

8 Likes

Exactly what I want to express. Therefore we should just give back the choice to the player. imo giving 7 ban is fine and if someone can only play a single map which most of the other play think that map is ā€œcancer mapā€, he is going to have a long queuing time which is his own choice.

In such a case, the player will most of the time not get the map anyway under the current system, as mostly people would ban this map. Trust me, it works, I know what Iā€™m talking about. In the last rotation, I got my preferred map (Islands) just 2 out of 23 games, the rest of the games I (had to) play on Hideout, Golden Swamp, Four lakes.

But itā€™s fine, I understand that water maps are not everyoneā€™s cup so tea, so be it. The problem arises only for people who consider more than 3/7 mapsā€¦ extremely undesirable, but then one might argue that exactly these people have quite specific preferences.

1 Like

Yep. For example I absolutely hate socotra. Meanwhile most of the players I know loves it so much.

2 Likes

Mind sharing why fortress is cancer? Do you hate Arena as well?

Sorry bro I just repeat what @SamedoSama said. Actually Fortress is my fav map and I have the highest win rate on it. I just think that players should have more option to choose their map. If they need to queue more time then just be it

Fortress is just as cancer as arena but worse. No opportunity for any other strat besides boom for 20 minutes then compete for relics.
Canā€™t believe the devs include 2 of the same map in the pool
This whole map pool is one of the worst Iā€™ve seen in a while. Fortress, Socotra, Gold rush are all trash maps that the devs keep insiting on including in the pool for some reason.

1 Like

It would be kind of awesome if people would stop bumping Poll threads that have been obsolete for a while.

2 Likes