🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - June 14

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA HIDEOUT NORTHERN ISLES

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-06-12T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: June 14

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 African Clearing
  • Choice_2 Amazon Tunnel
  • Choice_3 Baltic
  • Choice_4 Crater
  • Choice_5 MegaRandom
  • Choice_6 Mongolia
  • Choice_7 Ring Fortress
  • Choice_8 Serengeti
  • Choice_9 Water Nomad

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

4 Likes

Why are Serengetti and African Clearing so high :confused:

2 Likes

Not sure about Serengeti, but I at least really like African Clearing, it’s a fun map to play.

1 Like

I need to practice Water Nomad

2 Likes

nomad time is coming

1 Like

It is an Arabia clone. They always end up high. That is why Serengeti is voted in.

2 Likes

African clearing is an arabia clone?

Waternomad let’s gooooooo

What the… the only two open land maps with a regular start will be Arabia and Serengeti? This map pool will be a disgrace for people like me

2 Likes

Mongolia!! mongolia mongolia

2 Likes

Come on devs, we need Nomad/Land Nomad as a standard map.

1 Like

I love mongolia easy to wall but still kinda open

1 Like

fix mods with thsis update please :smiley:

Yes! we need more semi-open maps

1 Like

Because African Clearing is amazing

Help 11 x,D Not that !

This - fully agree. No Nomad = No Fun

1 Like

African clearing is a nomad start and nomad and land nomad are not in the pool. Water nomad is less popular than African clearing among those who like nomad starts.

People like you who want Arabia? That get it every single month without fail and many similar maps, how is that a disgrace?

Yes, Arabia is my favorite map, but I’m also fine with other open land maps like Atamcama, Golden Pit, Land Madness, Valley, Haboob… usually there is a maximum of one map left that I don’t like after my three bans, but two… FeelsBadMan

1 Like