🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - June 28

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA MARKETPLACE BOG ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-06-26T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: June 28

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Atacama
  • Choice_2 Cenotes
  • Choice_3 Four Lakes
  • Choice_4 Golden Pit
  • Choice_5 Greenland
  • Choice_6 Hill Fort
  • Choice_7 Salt Marsh
  • Choice_8 Steppe
  • Choice_9 Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

3 Likes

Would be good to see hill fort and Yucatan again. Tatars on the latter can be really fun.

1 Like

No Nomad = i don’t vote.

2 Likes

I don’t understand this mindset. Surely you have other maps you would want, even if you preferred map isn’t an option? If you don’t vote, you lose control over any of the maps in the pool, which seems worse than trying to make a point by boycotting the vote, considering other people will just vote in the maps they prefer, so nothing will actually change with the system.

I honestly hope when the voting moves ingame something more fundamental changes. Really tired of chosing between these preselected maps while there are so many cool ones out there.

Sure map preference is highly subjective but still there are some things that make sense while others don’t. I mean I’m a fan of closed maps so usually no reason to complain if these are included but yucatan and hill fort in 1v1 again? These maps are just bad here. And then bog islands? Seriously, there is a reason none of these maps are included in serious events.

No offensive devs but I have the impression that the one responsible for choosing these maps doesn’t have a lot experience playing the game. So many well designed maps out there and we can choose between these ones…

2 Likes

Thanks devs xxxxxxxx

Missed the poll again because I had a busy weekend. Voting needs to be in game and for more than 3 days.

1 Like