🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - March 22

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA HIDEOUT ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-03-20T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: March 22

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 African Clearing
  • Choice_2 Amazon Tunnel
  • Choice_3 Golden Swamp
  • Choice_4 Land Madness
  • Choice_5 MegaRandom
  • Choice_6 Mongolia
  • Choice_7 Ring Fortress
  • Choice_8 Runestones
  • Choice_9 Scandinavia

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

@BBQTurkman This and the other poll should be sticky.

1 Like

Why the ■■■■ are u still including Arabia AND Runestones? So ■■■■■■■ stupid. Fix Arabia or leave it out of the map pool.

2 Likes

Why always megarandom? It’s a ■■■■■■ map

1 Like

I personally don’t agree, I find it quite enjoyable to play. It’s fun and interesting, and a lot of people like it.

3 Likes

So we have to manually vote for Runestones every cicle, cause Arabia is ruined, nice.
What level of dignity does it take to bail on bad ideas?

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing Islands back!

4 Likes

MegaRandom forever!!!

2 Likes

Remove Arabia and runestones permanently

2 Likes

Really? That’s an actual suggestion? :unamused: Just remove one of the historically most popular maps and a popular similar version?

Land Madness or Mongolia please people, let’s get some new maps into the pool!

2 Likes

But I don’t like Land Madness or Mongolia very much, why would I vote for them?

When can we expect maps like Coast to Mountains and Atacross?

Bit disappointed that everybody votes for classic maps… Ring Fortress seems really interesting. You are almost walled (weak pallisade), but you have to get out to take wood, thus exposing you to raid (very feudal agression map)

3 Likes

People vote for the maps they enjoy the most, and for the majority of people, it seems to be the top three maps. Personally I’m not complaining, because I like and want all three of those in the pool.

Can’t even vote for nomad? I’ll try to get a couple games in before my map pool updates.

1 Like

African Clearing is a nomad style map.

I love that i always vote for the least voted maps lmao! :rofl: Haven’t played Ring Fortress yet, and i think last time i played Mongolia was in HD version.

Hi everyone :wave:
When we come across mega random in the ladder, do we really agree that it’s a random card on a catalog of several cards?!
Save you if this info is right?
And if it is possible to know which cards are affected for the period (ladder changes every 2 weeks)?

You are very hard to understand.
I guess English is not your first language.
During a ladder change, there are no changes to map scripts, including MegaRandom.
However, during an update, there may be changes to map scripts.
You are right that there are a couple of different generations (which you seem to call ‘cards’) from which MegaRandom picks one when you come across it in the ladder.
This YouTube video explains the different generations: ALL MegaRandom Generations (Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition) - YouTube