šŸ—³ VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - May 3

Itā€™s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA HILL FORT TEAM ISLANDS

Now itā€™s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that youā€™d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-05-01T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: May 3rd

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Donā€™t forget to click the ā€˜Vote now!ā€™ button at the bottom of the post once youā€™ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Atacama
  • Choice_2 Baltic
  • Choice_3 Black Forest
  • Choice_4 Crossroads
  • Choice_5 Four Lakes
  • Choice_6 Golden Pit
  • Choice_7 Sacred Springs
  • Choice_8 Steppe
  • Choice_9 Valley

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this weekā€™s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

love da map pool
thats why i always ban 2,3,4 map
nice

1 Like

Team islands after islands? Is there any difference in 1v1-s??? And no nomad ā€¦

2 Likes

There is no small island I think.

Why are people voting for 1v1 BF games?! For TGs BF can be fun if you like close maps (i dont like closed maps, but i wont mind playing BF once in a while), but it is terrible for 1v1s.

The shape of the island is different, so there is a bit less water on team island, if i remember well.

1 Like

Some people like ultra closed maps. But itā€™s also why so many players were against this voting system being purely here.

I think itā€™s just a subtle joke from the Devs. They might as well just make islands permanent like Arabia, so we can continue to waste a ban on it anyway

I wish I could spend my votes on maps I specifically do not want, I donā€™t want to have to waste my bans on hell garbage like Baltic , even though it thankfully doesnā€™t look popular this time

Imo Nomad (no matter which version) should be permanent in the map pool

5 Likes

Agreed. Itā€™s been voted for the rotation so many times Iā€™m surprised itā€™s not been made permanent yet.

Golden Pit and Four Lakes seem to end up in both map pools. We shouldnā€™t have a map in both pools. We should have more variety.

1v1 BF is awesome what are you talking about man

1 Like

I really donā€™t understand why always put Team Islands on 1v1 and usually Islands on team game, when clearly Team Islands is done for playing in a team and Islands is bad on tg because u canā€™t trade and at min 50 thereā€™s no more resources on the map, sometimes i have endless team-games there

1 Like

No Nomad? I refuse to vote in protest.

1 Like

Vote for Steppe (20 Chars)

Steppe isnā€™t nomad and you know better than that.

1 Like

Hello, guys, Island maps lover here.
Iā€™m sad I missed the voting.
But Iā€™m happy you announced to be working on ā€œin gameā€ voting feature!
Thank you for adding Team Islands to the game.
Youā€™re doing a wonferful job and Iā€™ve partly forgotten about LotW patch.
:smiley:

No neutral islands.
Landing is easier without paying too much detail to scouting.
Also the islandsā€™ resourcers are distributed more even. between the islands
Come and try it!!

1 Like