🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - November 16

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA MEGARANDOM NORTHERN ISLES

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-11-14T20:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: November 16

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 African Clearing
  • Choice_2 Atacama
  • Choice_3 Black Forest
  • Choice_4 Kawasan
  • Choice_5 Frigid Lake
  • Choice_6 Lowland
  • Choice_7 Runestones
  • Choice_8 Yucatan
  • Choice_9 Wade

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

Please developers can you put better maps?
African Clearing, Yucatan, northern Islas, team islands, Arena, Black forest, Seize the Mountain, oasis are maps for boom,and late game. very boring

Please listen to the comunity, thanks

and please, fix arabia

– Only in half of those maps you mention it sometimes makes sense to boom (in mid to high Elo)
– You do not speak for the community
– None of those maps are dev picks, not for 1v1 and not for teamgames
– If some get voted in, that is an indication people want to play them

17 Likes

Or just dont know them and how shit they are :see_no_evil:

Also 80% of the RBW maps arent designed for dark age start (look at you northern islands transport ship and Aftermath LITH DRUSH OP AS FUCK) and/or are Hybrid maps which reduces the civ options thx to DARK AGE start to only 3 (Lith, Persians, Malians).

shouldn’t the next arabia be KOTD4 arabia? or was that from the november update? was kinda hoping this :frowning:

1 Like

The moment when you think YAY more boomy wall maps :smiley: YAY

And than you make your votes and you see Runestones Atacama and AC on top…
damit i won’t hold my elo this time :smiley:

And than you go into comment section and the first thing you read is how they complain about to many wall / boom maps

Come on guys you have 4 open maps and Megarandom
i have arena and nothern isles you can ban both of them and mega random and get ALWAYS a open map^^

Just saying not everyone like to play full agressive if you do good for you this weak but don’t complain about things which are not true

there are way more open maps in the pool overall than wall maps
so don’t cry and take it i’ll do the same with your open maps

1 Like

Not voting because Nomad isn’t an option