🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - October 19

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA ISLANDS RUNESTONES

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-10-17T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: October 19

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Aftermath
  • Choice_2 Alpine Lakes
  • Choice_3 Cenotes
  • Choice_4 Gold Rush
  • Choice_5 Hill Fort
  • Choice_6 Lowland
  • Choice_7 Mongolia
  • Choice_8 Nile Delta
  • Choice_9 Nomad

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

6 Likes

It would be awesome to try out Nile Delta on RM ladder.

6 Likes

Thanks for bringing Runestones back.

3 Likes

I was thinking this too, primarily because the AI doesnt do well on migration type maps in my experience

1 Like

We need migration back

I would LOVE to see Nile Delta. To be honest it makes me a bit sad that people seem to choose the same maps over and over (including devs- there are dozens of maps I have not seen even as an option in almost a year playing ranked games).

1 Like

You guys should update the Arabia icon, it has cliffs and ponds, unlike the actual map (also too much wood 11)

We need four lakes guys!

1 Like

A map rotation would 4 lakes and nomad would be a dream come true. :wink:

Nomad gets voted in every time.

1 Like

I WISH THEY WILL MAKE MAP SHAPE ROUND WOULD BE MORE NICE IF THE MAP VIEW LIKE AND AGE OF EMPIRES 3 CIRCLE SHAPE SQUARE SHAPE NOT LOOK GOOD

No. AoE3 maps are bad looking in my opinion. You will never be able to change the shape of the map without a whole heap of pushback from diehard AoE2 fans.

I WISH THEY GO TO SCHOOL LONG ENOUGH TO WRITE SOMETHING READABLE AND NOT IN UPPERCASE

Before voting, I knew Gold Rush and Nomad would be selected (historically popular), and Aftermath (due to Red Bull Wololo).

I wish we had Alpine Lakes, Mongolia, Nile Delta, Hill Fort and other maps which are not often seen. Plus why have Arabia and Runestones in the same rotation?

lol no
post must be deez n